Why Intern at Sleeknote?
Sleeknote is a software company that helps retailers engage their online visitors using intelligent website popups.
With more than 1,800 customers in 47 countries, Sleeknote offers a range of solutions that help online retailers—like Boozt, Miinto, and Imerco—turn their website visitors into customers.
We’re a fun, vibrant company that employs people from all walks of life and more than half a dozen countries.
But we’re not for everyone.
If you’re looking for a paid placement… or an internship that’s built on boring, recurring work…
We’re likely not a good match.
But if you’re looking for an internship that promises:
- Ongoing responsibilities for tasks that impact the company’s growth;
- Monthly events like playing board games;
- Catered lunches every day; and
- A glowing recommendation from our CMO. Plus, a potential full-time job with one of more than 200 carefully-chosen partners…
Then keep reading…
Because we have an internship program that’s perfect for you.
Want to Become Sleeknote’s Next Online Marketing Intern?
We’re looking for an online marketing intern with a passion for all things digital marketing-related.
During this internship, you’ll work closely with our marketing team and learn how to:
- Assist the marketing team with various projects;
- Conduct research for new link building strategies;
- Manage and plan content creation;
- Research and create new internal and external marketing resources;
- Manage translations of our content and email marketing.
To be successful, you must have a flair for creativity, an eye for detail, and a ridiculously good work ethic. The program starts in February 2022 in Aarhus, Denmark, and runs for five to six months depending on your course requirements.