Location(s): United States of America
Travel Required:Relocation Provided:
Job Posting End Date: June 29, 2022
Shift:Job Description Summary:
Here at The Coca-Cola Company, we operate in nearly every country in the world and today we’re proud to serve ~1.9 billion drinks to consumers every day. Our vision is loved brands, done sustainably, for a better shared future. We strive to provide cutting-edge excellence in support to enabling and growing our brand portfolio.
The Business Analyst will be a member of the Global Data Governance & Data Operations (DG&DO) team, which is a vibrant & highly motivated group that collaborates across different data domains working together towards building governance processes and tools that make our data better while also supporting the business in managing the master data across Finance, HR, Marketing, Vendor, Customer and Supply Chain Domains. We aspire to enable the Coca-Cola system to manage data as a strategic asset. Our Vision is to empower digitization across the enterprise & support informed business decisions through best-in-class curation of global master data assets that are trusted, accurate, governed by data standards, automated, connected, understood & easily accessible.
Today, we’re looking for a Business Analyst. You will report to the Director, Data Governance Strategic Initiatives, who leads a diverse team of Master Data Analyst Managers, Strategic Initiative Leads and Product Owners. The Business Analyst willprovide ad-hoc master data analysis to both internal and external stakeholders of the Global Data Governance & Operations team. In close collaboration with other members of the team or as part of a project team, this role will assist in the test and launch of new processes, data models, and other master data management activities across all domains. If you would like to join an incredible team and you believe like we do that Data is the new currency we’d love to talk!
What You’ll Do for Us
- Work alongside DG&DO team members to learn and develop your master data, data governance, and enterprise data skills
- Collaborate in a global team in which you will learn from DG&DO Subject Matter Experts on how to work in a complex cross functional environment
- Provide analytical support to internal DG&DO domain teams and external stakeholders that require master and reference data support and knowledge
- Collaborate with other team members to interpret business requirements and translates into Master Data Management (MDM) and other data solutions
- Learn master data system table structures, interfaces, source system platforms, governance/maintenance processes, and technologies
- Support creating & maintaining standard operating procedures (SOPs), standards, and other artifacts to assure ongoing applicability of agile and contemporary master data solutions
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline
- Experience in SQL
- Exposure to Cloud technologies such as (Azure, AWS, or similar)
- Experience with data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, or similar
- Able to solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions
- Ability to gather business requirements, analyzing, defining, and documenting business processes and data flows
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in teams across a diverse/multiple stakeholder environment
- Great teammate with ability to work cross-functionally in resolving complex issues
Following experience is a plus, but not required
- Understanding and experience of data architecture, including data warehousing, data lakes, data mesh, and graph/semantic modeling
- Understanding of data mining, efficient in navigating complex DB repositories
- Understanding of designing process integration or automation, including providing data management guidance or access to catalog from within data producing and consumption applications (an eye toward automation opportunities),
- Understanding of networking and security solutions, both hardware and SaaS/software
- Experience in working in Agile teams, and working independently with Business stakeholders providing solutions and regular updates
What we can do for you
- Learning and Growth opportunities: Learn how to use world class technology and build data products
- Purpose Driven: Purpose driven approach that empowers our people to protect the environment and communities we serve while delivering safe & quality products.
- Global Connections: Allows you to develop, enhance and maintain global connections that allow us to move faster and learn from others.
- Community of Belonging: We’re an organization that believes our ability to continually grow and build the right atmosphere where people feel safe and empowered, lets you bring your best self to work.
Skills:Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.