Hazera seeds is looking for a BI developer to help further develop and continue our journey of continuous improvement and transformation.
This role is based in The Netherlands, but there is a flexibility between our locations in Made, Rilland and Warmenhuizen. We are searching for someone who is available for 40 hours a week. In the role of BI developer you are reporting to the Data and Analytics Team Leader.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define and develop Dashboards and Reports (Qlikview);
- Responsible for the full project life cycle : integration with other systems,
development, implementation, production support, QA testing and end user training;
- Working with a variety of databases (e.g. MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle DB, APIs etc.).
What do we offer:
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- The opportunity to work in a special organization
- Nice amount of paid holidays
- A nice pension scheme
- Flexible workhours
- Profit-sharing mechanism
- Laptop and mobile phone from Hazera
- Discount on a sport membership
- Experience in BI (2-3 years minimum) developing end to end dashboards and reports - design, build and test QlikView solutions based upon specified;
- Hands on experience with integrating QlikView with Microsoft SQL Server;
- 5-7 years of experience in overseeing information systems globally in different business application domains (ERP, CRM, BI, HRIS);
- Experience with Microstrategy is a plus;
- Excel skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Fluent in English.
Why work at Hazera?Working at Hazera means making a professional contribution to the growth of our company in an informal, international atmosphere. We are customer and market oriented and value working in teams. Other characteristics of our organization are openness, flexibility and focus on results.
We are focused on development and growth of our employees with attention and respect for each individual. To summarize, you will enjoy working with us!
For more information please visit our websites: www.hazera.com and www.hazera.nl.