Job opportunity — Hellerup
Graduate management consultants to help with transformation projects, optimisation, improvements and automationCurrently, we are experiencing a highly increased intake of new projects within process improvements, where business transformations are essential for institutions to be fit for the future.
Therefore, we are currently looking for talented graduates who want a career in management consulting to join our Process Transformation team in Hellerup. As part of the team, you will help us address the problems that may arise in connection with executing complex transformational projects.
We are a Scandinavian-based consultancy engaged in creating sustainable change and transformation. We help leading organisations succeed with their most critical change initiatives by unlocking both human and business potential – in that order. We are committed to leaving organisations and their people in a truly better place – more changeable, more engaged and better equipped for creating a better future.
Job content – Change with Impact
As a management consultant within process transformation, you will get the chance to work in the front line on projects within all spheres of process improvements, including automation and digitalisation.
The job content varies but includes one or more of the following elements:
- Helping clients identify and implement process improvements.
- Taking part in complex transformational projects.
- Supporting the client in identifying potential improvements and co-creating solutions.
- Preparing and performing presentations and engaging workshops.
- Applying state-of-the-art tools within problem-solving, digitalisation and automation.
You will be part of some of the most interesting transformational projects in the Nordics. Our projects span a wide range of industries and markets and include both private and public clients.
We are looking for people who:
- Are about to complete their master’s degree with top-of-class achievements in e.g. engineering, digital innovation and management, finance or the like or have 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Are motivated by finding solutions to complex problems and show strong analytical skills.
- Have great communication skills and are fluent in written and spoken English
- Appreciate a flat organisation where results are more important than hierarchy.
- Are eager to create results and believe in an appreciative approach in the execution of change.
- Are interested in learning and developing new skills within the management consulting industry.
- Want to be part of an amazing tribe with a unique cooperation and the opportunity to grow personally as well as professionally.
You are flexible, cooperative and able to adjust to changing conditions. On top of that, you are empathic and fond of working with and around nerdy people.
What do we offer
We offer a job in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial Scandinavian-based consultancy, where you will quickly be involved in client projects and work closely with experienced consultants, who will help you take your strategic understanding and analytical skills to the next level. At Implement Consulting Group, you will become a member of a consultancy ranked as one of the top 10 consulting firms to work for in Europe.
We have internal training opportunities for all our employees, and we continuously update and deepen your knowledge through keynotes and workshops, as we highly value your professional and personal development. We work with a high degree of autonomy with responsibility, and we support each other in our efforts to constantly become better at helping our clients create exceptional results.
We offer a unique culture, helpful colleagues and a company striving to redefine the management consulting industry from the inside: faster change with greater impact while loving what we do.