Want to work with some of the coolest employer brands in the world and take on a dynamic, career-defining role?
Graduateland is currently looking for someone versatile to join our Customer Success Team, who can provide invaluable support for our clients, as well as provide key contributions for our marketing and operative endeavours.
We are a young and energetic company that supplies organisations with the best talent in the market - through career portals, virtual events and intuitive recruiter tools, we have launched multiple innovative products that challenge the industry and put us ahead of the curve.
With an international career platform for over 1.3 million users around the world, the Customer Success Team is the mainstay between companies and our users. They handle, execute and evaluate the products that we offer, consistently provide top-tier event support and client service that keeps our clients returning.
The team interlink with our in-house marketing initiatives, which aim to maximise our audience reach and market potential by delivering creative campaigns, using a range of industry-relevant products. This ancillary role would bridge gaps between Customer Success and Marketing, and split their time accordingly to help achieve numerous OKRs.
Key tasks would include:
- Executing and evaluating email marketing campaigns
- Client data analysis and reporting
- Optimising partner jobs + employer profiles (to boost applications)
- Utilising SEO to identify relevant trends and keywords for campaigns
- Creating engaging content for clients and users (including website optimisation)
- Executing and supporting specific virtual events
- Additional ad hoc tasks and administrative support
Many of our tasks involve daily/weekly deliverables, so it is important that you are someone who can handle pressure and relishes workload waves. Calm heads prevail, and we always aim to work together to focus on solutions rather than problems.
We are ideally looking for someone:
- Who is ready to become a multi-faceted specialist
- Who is data-driven and can identify ways to improve things
- Who enjoys being client-facing and working directly with end users
- With a strong command of the English language (any extra language is a plus!)
- With experience working directly with email marketing campaigns
- With written B2C content creation experience - your writing in particularly should be chameleonic, on-brand and persuasive
- With any graphics ability - if you can handle the basics, we can teach you the rest
- Who has experience with corporate blog content - SEO and headline writing should naturally excite you!
What we offer in return:
- A great level of responsibility and ownership
- A flat organisation where your opinion is heard and evaluated
- Great possibilities to grow and develop with a continuously flourishing organisation
- A modern, international work environment in Copenhagen
- Competent colleagues with a variety of backgrounds and experiences
- A great work/life balance with social activities (and free Friday beers!)
- Pension and health insurance
We are looking for a colleague to start ASAP and we will be open for applications until we find the right candidate(s). Hurry and send your application our way via the “Apply now” button.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please reach out to the Head of Customer Success, Harry Bandell, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to hear from you soon!