Are you interested in developing your consulting career within a diverse, supportive environment? Do you thrive thinking outside the box?
As a graduate at KPMG, you have the opportunity to put forward new ideas and bring them to life with the help of your colleagues.
Your introduction to our world of consulting
At KPMG, we pride ourselves on being specialists within the fields of technology, business and finance. No matter your focus area, you will play a part in keeping us one step ahead of the game and at the forefront of digital innovation.
Our one-year graduate programme begins with an onboarding trip welcoming you to KPMG and introducing you to the programme and fellow graduates. We ensure you get the most out of being a graduate with us and offer a range of opportunities right from the start. You will have the chance to develop your consulting toolbox and gain valuable field expertise as you work closely with clients from the very beginning.
Joining KPMG as a graduate provides you with the opportunity to build, develop and implement solutions in cross functional teams. You will find that no two days are alike. Our graduate programme offers you the chance to become part of a supportive network, and you will work with colleagues from all levels and across business functions.
KPMG offers you growth opportunities from day one, including mentorship, ongoing feedback and tangible career development. Proactivity is recognised at KPMG, and we do not let your efforts go unnoticed. Together with your Performance Manager, you will have the opportunity to map out specific goals and navigate a path to achieve your dreams and ambitions. We pride ourselves on being solution-oriented. We are not afraid to try new things and learn from our mistakes.
About you, our newest graduate
You are excited about becoming a consultant and working as part of a team on different projects. We imagine you enjoy sharing your knowledge and learning from others along the way. You are motivated by finding solutions to complex problems, and you bring a unique perspective to the table. No matter the task, you have a genuine desire to make a mark within your field of expertise.
You may come from a business or engineering background, and you will submit your master’s thesis by the end of summer 2021 at the latest. You must be fluent in English.
The first step is to submit your cover letter, CV and grade transcript in English.
We accept applications and interview candidates on a rolling basis and will close the position once we have found the right candidates.
When applying, please state your preferred focus area(s):
- Technology: You are technology-driven and have knowledge within one or more of the following areas: robotics, artificial intelligence, business intelligence, ERP, SAP, Microsoft, IT architecture, cyber security or technology transformation.
- Finance: You are analytical and have knowledge within one or more of the following areas: financial transformation, financial strategy and operations, modelling, economics, strategy, organisational development or change management.
- Public sector: You are interested in working with clients from the Danish public sector, ranging from projects focused on infrastructure, municipalities and the energy sector. You have an academic background in economics or political science.
- Risk: You have an actuarial science, statistics or mathematical academic background. You have knowledge within one or more of the following areas: economics, finance or insurance.
- Deals: You are numbers-driven and have knowledge within one or more of the following areas: M&A, corporate finance, valuations or due diligence.
One minute, one message
Unmute your microphone, check your camera works and show us your refined virtual presence. At KPMG, we warmly invite you to bring your whole self to work. We encourage you to upload a short video elaborating on your desire to start a consulting career at KPMG. Be creative and show us who you are.
At KPMG, we are committed to developing diverse talent at all levels. We encourage all interested candidates to apply, regardless of age, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion or ethnicity.
We look forward to hearing from you.