Be part of large-scale bidding processes within an exciting industry
Are you ready to be part of complex bidding and contracting processes for large-scale offshore projects and be responsible for the quality track and deliverables? We are looking for a skilled Quality Manager with a high personal drive as well as strong stakeholder and project management skills to join our office in London – is that you?
Tasks & responsibilities: You will……be involved in the bidding and contracting phase for large offshore wind farm projects where you will be responsible for the preparation of our quality proposals in collaboration with both internal stakeholders and the customer. As the Subject Matter Expert for quality management you will in collaboration with the Bid Manager and the Senior Technical Sales Manager manage the quality track and deliverables, making sure that deadlines are met, approvals obtained, and the good relationship to the customers established and maintained.
You will also be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of the quality track in the bidding and contracting phase on sales projects
- Review, assess, evaluate and ensure compliance to quality requirements and deliverables in Turbine Supply Agreements and Service & Availability Agreements
- Proactively develop and implement solutions and options based on the customers’ feedback and the ongoing negotiations
- Manage interfaces with relevant parts in the organization and manage your relations through active stakeholder management and strong communication skills
- Influence bid tactics and co-create high impact value propositions in relation to quality related topics in the negotiations with customers
- Hand-over of the quality tracks to the construction team
- Flag any issues or risks to the appropriate stakeholders within the business
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of products and services, competitive landscape and trends within the offshore wind industry
- Constantly strive to improve both process and offerings to ensure a maximum competitiveness towards the customers
Skills & experience: Our new colleague……has experience with quality management as well as bidding and contracting processes for large-scale power plants or other complex industrial projects. You hold a master’s degree in for example Engineering or Construction Management. You have strong project management skills and can stay focused and maintain the overview even in hectic periods. It is extremely important that you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and thrive in a role where you will work with many different internal stakeholders as well as customers.
The ideal candidate fulfils as many of the below requirements as possible:
- Proposal writing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Offshore wind industry knowledge
- Experience with quality management and procedures in offshore supply agreements
- Experience with sales processes
- Attention to details and structured approach
- Strong project management skills - the ability to apply project management disciplines to achieve successful delivery within agreed parameters of timescale and quality
- Very high-quality standards – constantly seeking to challenge yourself
Join us if you…...want to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative and professional.
In Sales, we offer you:
- Great colleagues that support each other and work together
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
- The opportunity to influence the sales process of large offshore projects towards customers
Apply nowWe’re already looking forward to hearing from you. In case you have questions about the position, please contact HSE Senior Sales Manager, Stephen Joseph McGuire on +44 7501726678. Your primary work location will be London, UK. Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible using the link on this page. We treat all inquiries confidentially.
Established in April 2014, MHI Vestas Offshore Wind is a joint venture between Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) and Vestas Wind Systems A/S. Our vision is to be a leading player in the offshore industry by co-developing offshore wind as a financially viable and sustainable energy source to benefit future generations. An international organisation with +3500 employees and HQ in Aarhus, Denmark, we also have offices in the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Taiwan, Japan and the USA.