Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce?
- Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you're interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay - a company you can be proud to be a part of.
- mobile.de, part of the eBay Classifieds Group, is the largest online vehicle marketplace in Germany with more than 1.5 million vehicles and more than 16 million unique visitors per month.
- Our office campus is co-located with the eBay Marketplace and eBay Kleinanzeigen offices in Dreilinden, to Berlin-Wannsee.
- Within our retention marketing department, we strive to deliver outstanding communication towards our B2B and B2C customers, solving their needs during the intense phase of buying and selling their vehicle through our platform.
- To make this communication even better we seek you, taking our car-financing offering to a new level from a direct marketing perspective.
- As a B2C CRM Engagement & Retention Manager (f/m/d), you will be part of a growing Retention Marketing Team which contributes significantly to themobile.de success.
- Our richly diverse team together with our external agency partners is known for its deep understanding of the mobile.de business, always having our customer in mind while optimizing our communication approach.
- Through deep analysis of customer behaviour you lay the fundament for communication concepts along their whole journey on mobile.de
- Develop omni-channel (E-Mail, SMS, Push, etc.) B2C communication in close collaboration with internal colleagues from Marketing, Product, IT, UX and further departments as well as our external CRM agencies.
- Derive further optimization potentials of existing communications as you coordinate the performance of existing campaigns, this high frequently in form of A/B testing experiments.
- Work closely with our agile product development colleagues to identify potential integration points for CRM communication, far beyond system mails.
- Build a customer relationship mindset from a communication point of view and take colleagues with you to strengthen the mobile.de customer communication approach.
- Monitor all campaigns you are responsible for daily and support colleagues out of your team if required.
- Completed your studies and already gained 2-5 years experience around B2C CRM
- Conceptual skillset paired with hands-on attitude, motivation to take responsibility for your topics and the inclusion of relevant partners from A-Z.
- Deep analytical knowledge to gain insights on your own and foster decisions based on received informations
- Manage project complexity and deal with distraction easily
- The skills to understand a broad product landscape and its surrounding communication journeys easily
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You make complex topics easily understandable for your recipients
- Strong customer focus and willingness to really commit
- High level of proactivity on the one hand while bringing projects to an end on the other hand
- Proficiency in English and a good level of German.
What we offer
- A dynamic team with interesting and driven people and a phenomenal team spirit. We are passionate about building highly relevant communication for our users - but we also have a cool sense of humor and enjoy working together every day!
- Room for personal growth: Our team is growing, and so are our responsibilities. You can take over a comprehensive field of responsibility and have the chance to really make a difference
- Excellent working environment with flat hierarchies
- An extended CRM community across the campus (e.g. eBay Kleinanzeigen) and internationally with colleagues from eBays Classifieds Group for professional exchange
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits like conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal usage, regular offsites & team events.
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- Besides working on the eBay Campus close to S-Bahnhof Wannsee you can work from home and/or 1 day in our Motor-Talk office located in Berlin-Friedrichshain
- Extremely family friendly company
- An excellent campus with fitness center and available guided training programs (yoga, pilates, functional training, massage), table soccer, bike rental, outdoor beach volleyball court and shuttle service, just to name a few of the existing benefits. We even offer a dry-cleaning service!
- Beside our subsidized and very delightful cantine and coffeebar , where also vegetarian and vegan food is offered, drinks & snacks like fresh fruits and sweets are available for free.