We are eager to recruit an independent student who wants to contribute to our journey in Prokura. If positive, you have a unique possibility to apply for a position as a Digital Marketing Intern in Copenhagen, Denmark and become a part of our dynamic organization
Who are you?
- Good academic records from university
- You are studying within areas such as marketing, communication, media
- You are proficient in familiarizing yourself with new IT systems and data does not intimidate you
- You are a well-structured and detail-oriented person
- You have experience from a similar position (not a requirement, only a plus)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Fluent in English – both written and oral
What will you be doing?
- You will be working with Digital marketing such as SoMe and Employer Branding
- You will be working on optimizing our webpage
- You will be looking into our merchandise and the contact person with our suppliers
- You will be part of Back-office, but also work closely with one of our Partners, who is linked up to Marketing and Sales
- You will have the possibility to impact the role since it is a new position
- Have great responsibility and creativity in the role
The position is a full-time position, 30-37 hours excl. lunch. The internship will start in September and will end in December 2021. We will interview relevant candidates on an ongoing basis. Deadline is September 4th.
To apply, please send us a motivational letter, CV and grade transcripts through our homepage.
If you have any questions, please contact Fie Zirk, HR Coordinator by email: email@example.com