Do you have a passion for turning data into actionable insights and are you keen to play a vital role in realizing Arla’s strategies for growth? Then this is your chance! We are currently manning up in our European Center of Excellence (CoE) for Net Revenue Management (NRM), and we are searching for a data savvy person to be involved in the analytics and building data models and tools of NRM across the European markets. Join us!
About the position
As a Data Analyst (NRM), you will join the European NRM Centre of Excellence (CoE) that is accountable for achieving ambitious growth and profitability aspirations across the European Zone. This is an operational role, where you will be involved in the analytics of NRM across the markets and developing the tools & models with team members. In particular, you will be the expert in understanding the opportunities and challenges with our data. In close collaboration with our Data Specialist, you support the entire NRM team in identifying opportunities for the business and address commercial challenges via data. The team is based in Aarhus (Viby J).
As a part of the NRM team, you will:
- Constantly work on improving existing data modelling and contribute to modelling innovations.
- Work as a “data guard” what comes to data quality while maintaining a high-quality documentation to ensure efficiency, stability and scalability of the solutions.
- Support the European Zone NRM team to build data pipelines, insights, processes, data roadmaps and tools based on continuously developing business objectives.
- Support development of the Strategy and Commercial Plans through data efficiencies and analytics across all NRM levers.
- Develop and maintain reporting suites to identify commercial insights with business understanding.
- Build a strong network between the different data and business teams to understand data and insights contribution towards enhanced decision making.
Who are you?
The ideal candidate has minimum one year of experience from a commercial role in an FMCG company, in e.g. NRM, sales, category or finance. We will also consider recent graduates with relevant studies and internships - most importantly, you have hands-on experience with data and analytics tools.
We imagine that you:
- Have a university degree in business administration/finance/economics/statistics, or similar.
- Have a strong analytical skills utilising data from various sources to provide insights necessary for making data-driven decisions
- Are highly numerate with excellent problem-solving skills – you need to display a growth mindset looking to find and implement solutions.
- Have an understanding of relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server etc.
- Have strong data visualization skills in Power BI, Qlik or similar.
- Have strong MS Office experience (e.g. PowerPoint & Excel)
- Have the ability to manipulate and interpret complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources (Nielsen, SAP, Retailer ePOS; both structured and unstructured data).
- Understand the basics of advanced analytics algorithm
Application and contact
Please apply as soon as possible as we process applications on an ongoing basis. If you have any specific questions about the role, you can reach out to Tuomas Penttinen, Head of Net Revenue Growth Management, at +45 9131 1363.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?