Imagine a future where you’ll take part in building new IT infrastructure solutions and help us run critical systems for our Company
Join us in this role where you’ll be given the opportunity to participate in our new Agile IT Infrastructure organisation as junior project manager, as well as assisting us in the administration of critical systems. Your time will be divided between supporting our product owners and scrum masters and coordinating tasks in our operations teams.
Welcome to Infrastructure Management
You’ll be part of Production IT and Enterprise IT where you, together with your colleagues, will support the product owners and scrum masters in making sure plans are being followed and that administrative tasks are done in a precise manner
You’ll play an important role in
- building our technical methods and supporting our teams in using new tools on our way to an agile setup
- creating documentation and templates in collaboration with our operational team
- interacting with internal stakeholders and external vendors on deliverables
- handling administrative tasks to support our daily work and progress on important projects in the IT organisation.
To succeed in the role, you
- are currently undertaking a relevant degree at a university
- speak and write English fluently and have excellent communication skills, enabling you to convey messages to your stakeholders smoothly and efficiently
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your tasks
- find it motivating to support technical staff in using agile support tools and to create documentation that fulfils the requirements of stakeholders and management.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 9 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Bøgedal Jørgensen, CC Leader, on +4599557749 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.