3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company's fast-growing team of 1600+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
We are looking for an experienced C# Software Developer (3D) to work in our Kyiv office, You should have a great interest and skills in Technologies, Design Patterns and Best Practices. You will join a strong and diverse software team of great specialists, developing software that is changing the dental industry. Your team colleagues are located in Kyiv and Copenhagen.
- Design user interface and implement workflows in a strong project for dentistry
- Ensure high code quality, e.g. through reviews, refactoring, processes, code metrics, etc. Develop a 3D-application in C# (full-stack)
- Talented developer, passionate about software design and complex interconnected systems
- 2+ years of experience as a software developer with relevant technologies (C# / .Net / .Net Core, BCL, Multithreading, WPF, Relational databases)
- Experience of working with CI/CD tools like TeamCity or Jenkins
- Experience of working with test frameworks like MsTest, Specflow, TestStack
- Experience of working with source control systems (Git/Perforce)
- You have a degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering or similar
- Experience of working with scrum or other agile frameworks
- Interest and background in geometry, linear algebra, 3D algorithms, rendering etc.
- Knowledge and experience of using software paradigms, methods, techniques, such as design patterns, SOLID / GRASP principles, test driven development etc.
- Ambitious and continuously strives for improvement
- Team-minded personality with flair for the Agile working style
- Understand complexity but drive for simplicity. Energetic, curious, passionate, and a team player.
- Confident in English, with good communication skills
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Competitive salary level
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
- Possibility of partially remote work
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
- Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!For more information, visit our web-site: or contact HR department via e-mail .
You can follow us on social media: