CA - San Francisco
Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer's favor by combining our own technology and agents to create a service that’s better, faster, and costs less. As a Redfinnian, you'll make a difference in one of life’s most important events—buying or selling a home. Our hiring standards are high, yet our culture is humble. No matter what role you have, you’ll be both challenged and inspired every day. We’ve got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative, and disciplined environment, join us.
As a Help Desk Analyst, you’ll deliver world-class technology support to everyone at Redfin as part of a supportive team with a strong customer service focus.
- Please note that this position is Tuesday - Saturday and that you make work from home on Saturday.
- Troubleshoot software, laptops, tablets, and phones
- Resolve and escalate support tickets
- Complete cross-training and projects
- Perform desk moves and new hire desk set-ups
- Work primarily in our San Francisco office, and visit another one of our Bay Area offices once every 1-2 weeks
- Periodically travel to Redfin offices outside of the Bay Area to provide 1-2 days of in-person support (plenty of advance notice provided about travel)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Domain account management through Active Directory and/or Google Apps
- Troubleshooting common Microsoft- and Apple-platform software; troubleshooting iOS and Android mobile devices
- Working face-to-face with customers
- Friendly, concise, and professional communication
- Strong sense of problem/resolution ownership
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and using independent judgment
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation with potential for growth
- Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
- Strong startup culture with catered lunches, casual dress code, happy hours, and more
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we’ve designed a multi-step selection process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.